Research Collaboration Opportunity
The Kule Institute for Advanced Study (KIAS) and the Interdisciplinary Centre for Culture and Creativity (ICCC) announce a joint research team building grant opportunity for teams at both the University of Alberta and the University of Saskatchewan. This opportunity is designed to encourage the formation of research teams spanning both universities.
Deadline April 15th, 2015
Value $10,000 ($5,000 at UofA and $5,000 at UofS) for a period of up to 18months.
Applications should include:
* Title and discussion of the research focus (150 word maximum)
* The names of the UofA PI and the UofS PI
* Names of team members at the two universities and a brief discussion of how their expertise advances the work of the team
* Discussion of research objectives, activities that will be undertaken, and outcomes (2 page maximum)
* Brief budget that is directly connected to research plans
Applications to be successful should:
* Include a team of full-time faculty at both the UofA and the UofS. The purpose of this opportunity is to encourage collaboration between researchers at our two universities.
* Include at least one face-to-face meeting at the UofA and/or the UofS
* Be for research of national or international significance. Be in an area of research in the Social Sciences, Humanities, or Fine Arts
Applications will be adjudicated by a Joint Research Committee and only one team will be supported per year. Applicants will be informed by the beginning of May.
Send applications to either: